view of Salandra, Matera, Basilicata, Italy ..........photo by Antonio DiPersia

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Featured Family Photo

Ambruso Cousins (ca.1946)  From left to right (using their 1946 names): Esther Ambruso, Isabella Graziadei, John Angiulli, Rose Graziadei, and Millie Ambruso 
 
Thanks to my Aunt Millie (far right in the photo above) and her fabulous collection of old photos, we have many great old photographs to post, like the one above.  From time to time, I will post a random family photo on this blog as a Featured Family Photo.  I would be more than happy to post any family photos that you might have, even more recent ones.  Please send them to me digitally, as a "jpg file" attached to your e-mail.  My e-mail address is jmcast@rcn.com.  Please include a description of the photo, identify all the people, and give an approximate date.  Let's share some of these wonderful old photos with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment